Зарплата: не указана грн.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Senior Pre-sales Analyst for Engineering Excellence Consulting team.
About EngX: Our mission is to radically improve the performance of engineering organizations. We are open-minded, innovative and bold in our recommendations.
As a Pre-sales professional you will play a crucial role in the business development process and business proposals creation on Engineering Excellence and DevOps transformation opportunities.
We are looking for exceptionally talented people who will have the chance to propel their careers to the next level.
- Work as part of EngX team with EPAM senior management, account managers, heads of business units, EPAM Competency Centers on a daily basis providing technical guidance and solution designs
- Integrate technical solution implementation approach into business proposals, build pricing models based on technical estimates, timelines and cost analysis
- Create offline and online presentations featuring EPAM values, experience and services
- Coordination of creation of technical solution designs and architectures with other technical experts of EPAM
- Support account managers with SOWs for EngX engagements
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent
- 3-5 years overall IT experience and/or other technical sales background
- Experience in project management, strategic consulting and/or IT sales
- Very good written and good spoken English
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
- High technical acumen and business values
- Understanding the need of the client from a software development perspective is important and then using the managerial skills of high communication, proactive innovation and customer delight focus to achieve the goal and bringing in the business should be a key aim of pre sales consultant
- Understands the relationship between upcoming technology trends and the business values to clients these technology trends bring
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package — medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours
Телефон: не указан
Сайт компании: http://www.epam.com