Зарплата: не указана грн.
BPO Nextdoor works with a U.S. Customer, which provides different services to the global energy industry.
We are looking for a person with Technical Support Engineer background that has ambitions to become a Subject Matter Expert and develop him/herself in BA. We expect fluent English, an understanding of Technical Support processes, an analytical mind, sharp eye for the detail and perfect, proactive communication.
If you find yourself as our perfect employee — please, send us your CV and a few words about yourself.
- Managing the whole operational process and providing a high-performance level of the team
- Analyze/troubleshoot data-related issues for TnR Business Unit
- Support and maintain in-house FTP data delivery service
- Field internal and external inquiries and requests
- Track reported data issues in JIRA
- Documenting internal processes and/or training Customer Support on troubleshooting techniques
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Knowledge and work experience in Windows and Unix servers
- General understanding of APIs and how to deliver to customers
- Good English communication skills both spoken and written
- Experience in a relevant position (Customer/Technical Support Team Lead) would be a plus
- Knowledge of the financial and/or energy market is a plus
- Proactive type of communication
- Good, competitive salary
- Remote work
- Compensation for the costs of sports club subscriptions
- Ability to visit cinema for free once a month
- Free language classes
- A young and friendly team
If you consider yourself as a suitable candidate for our position and your skills are appropriate for our requirements — please send us your CV to email@example.com and we will promptly contact selected candidates.
Отрасль: Услуги для бизнеса - другое
Сайт компании: http://www.bponextdoor.com