Зарплата: не указана грн.
On behalf of the Tres Commas client, we are looking for a talented QA Lead.
The main responsibilities of a Lead are to build up the right capabilities in the technical people, equipping them with the skills, tools, and standard approaches to deliver functional excellence, and ensure that they are focused on delivering value to the business. At the same time, we would expect the Lead to perform as a QA Software Engineer within their specific functional discipline within their designated Squad. The Lead takes responsibility for the line management of the technical people.
- Provide technical leadership for the chapter members.
- Collaborate closely with product owners to apply your expertise and feed back into their plans.
- Ensure new QA take on relevant standards and policies.
- Accountable for recruitment, development and retention of technical resources including career pathway development for all technical squad members.
- Provide and apply effective performance management processes and mechanisms in increasing squad performance.
- Create an inclusive environment where team members have freedom and safety to innovate, experiment, and learn from failure.
- Provide open and effective communication channels leading to greater knowledge transfer within the team.
- Recruit, retention and overall onboarding process for all Squad level technical members of the relevant team.
- Provide effective career development for all Squad level technical members of the relevant team.
- Work as part of a Scrum team along with the Scrum Master, Product Owner to design, decompose, implement, and release high end systems.
Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications.
Key requirements :
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience working in a similar position.
- Highly methodical test discipline
- Experience with Manual Testing.
- Experience with Automated Testing.
- Versed with both Backend (Logic) Testing as well as frontend (Web and API).
- Experience writing clear/informative tickets, documenting issues in a way that will assist in future retrospective analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development;
- A constant will to learn;
- An advocate of team collaboration;
- Good communication skills — ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English language;
Will be a pluss:
- Previous experience in leading technical teams;
- Certification from ISTQB (Foundation-level or higher) or other recognized software testing certification
- Experience coding and scripting in python/BASH
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins) and Git flows.
- Experience with AWS and/or other major cloud computing environments.
- Experience with Payment Gateway technology
- Experience with Payment Service Provider integrations
What we offer:
- Product company with a long-term and clear vision;
- 21 working days paid annual leave, paid sick leave;
- A friendly and cheerful team that will always lend a hand and make a joke;
- Tasks that are interesting to work on and that will help you become better as a professional;
- Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional grows;
- Corporate events;
- Competitive salary;
- Work from anywhere — remote.
We are open to cooperating with everyone!
Отрасль: Услуги для бизнеса - другое
Телефон: не указан
Сайт компании: http://tcommas.com/